Chocolate = Best Medicine
I found BOCHOX when I traveled to Chicago last summer. The packaging is a great concept mimicking the look of medicine. This chocolate bar is produced by Bloomsberry & Co in New Zealand. The best part is the messaging written on the front of the package. They are smart and fun, read some below.
Front Package Highlights:
- Confectioner Only Remedy
- Keep out of reach of Chocoholics
- For relief from symptoms of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Warning – May cause weight gain if used incorrectly.
- Directions: Simply break off the desired dosage and consume. You should quickly be overcome by stress-relieving endorphins and no longer concerned in the slightest about your wrinkles.
- Important: This packet is protected by a tamper-evident paper wrap. If seal has been broken suspect everyone. Bochox can be habit forming.
- NOT TO BE TAKEN seriously.
I am sure you can get it in a lot of places now, but you can always buy it online at their site.